Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
Welcome to our practice! We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our office, our chiropractic care, and how chiropractic care can improve your quality of life.
Dr. James Sylvia founded the Berkeley Chiropractic Center serving Goldsboro, NC, in 2012. Our center’s mission is to provide outstanding customer service and impactful healthcare for our community. Chiropractic treatments can contribute to improving your overall health through spinal and musculoskeletal adjustment. Although our center specializes in auto accident injuries, we also treat patients experiencing a variety of ailments like lower back pain, neck pain, whiplash, sciatica, and even headaches. Dr. James Sylvia and the Berkeley Chiropractic Center team, serving Goldsboro, NC, can offer a range of invaluable treatment options, including:
- Chiropractic manipulative therapy to treat spinal conditions called subluxations. Our doctors are specially trained in different techniques, including the Gonstead, Diversified, Thompson Drop-Table, and Activator techniques.
- Electrical stimulation therapy stimulates muscles to increase blood flow and decrease pain and muscle spasms. Most patients consider this treatment relaxing, and you may experience a slight tingling sensation. You may experience a slight tingling sensation, and most patients consider this treatment relaxing.
- Traction table therapy increases mobility and range of motion through rollers to release tension in the muscles surrounding the spine.
- Hydrocollator packs filled with bentonite clay are moist heating pads used to alleviate joint pain, inflammatory pain, arthritis, and strains.
- Spinal decompression therapy works slowly and gently to alleviate pain in the lower back or neck by gently stretching the spine to remove pressure from the vertebral discs. It is a form of motorized traction.
Dr. James Sylvia and the Berkeley Chiropractic Center team serving Goldsboro, NC communities strive to pursue their passion for transforming health care and life-enriching growth for our patients by embodying values of integrity, excellence, and service. If you need chiropractic care, do not hesitate, contact us at 919-341-1818 to make an appointment today!